THS 1998

Welcome to the official THS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email taylorsville97@qwest.net

All bios are listed by first name (for the sake of the married girls).

Friday, August 24, 2007

T-V

Tara (Vest) Ward - Alot has happened in the last 10 years. Most important I was married in 2000 to Jon Ward (also a Taylorsville High Alum). I finished a Bachelors in Finance from the University of Utah and an MBA from the University of Phoenix. I worked for Zions Bank for 7 years and now stay home with my two boys. My oldest son, Jackson, was born in 2003 and is now 4. My youngest son, Sam, was born in 2005 and just turned 2. The most suprising thing to happen in the last 10 years was to find out that I will be having twin girls in Dec. or January of the coming year. Jon and I have had a great time with our kids and are anitcipating the arrival of our twins. We cannot believe that we will have 4 kids here soon, that is something that we would have never guessed. So...as I said, alot has happened!

Tim Nielsen - After High school I decided to flee the country and join the US Navy where I spent the next 7 and ½ years. It was a very exciting time in my life where I lived in Chicago for a little over a year then spent a few months in San Diego before leaving over seas to Japan. I spent 3 years assigned to the USS O’Brien where I met my wife Josselyn. We dated for a little over a year and during that time we got to visit all of south East Asia. We officially started dating in Sydney Australia and so after we were married and we found out we were going to have a baby we decided to name her Sydney. Sydney is now 6 years old and my son Alejandro is 2 and ½. Me and my wife have been married almost 7 years now and we just found out last month that we are having a third baby and we have decided not to find out what it is until we give birth so that will be exciting. After Japan we moved to Virginia Beach that’s in Virginia and lived 5 minutes from the beach for 2 and ½ years until I finished my Navy contract and we decided to come live here in Utah to raise our family. While in the Navy I fixed computers and I still do that now I currently work for Boart Longyear as their IT QA / Change / Configuration / Audit Manager. The family and I live in West Jordan where we built our house 2 years ago.
Tracy (Fink) Jensen - Over the last ten years I got married in 2000 (to a Granger Lancer!) and we just had our first child two months ago named Jonah. We are loving parenthood. It's amazing. I graduated from the University of Utah in Business and later got my master's from Colorado State. After many years in business management I decided my true dream was to be a school teacher and went back to school to earn my teaching license. I have taught first grade and now sixth grade and I love it! I live in Murray just a mile away from T-ville High School.

No comments: