THS 1998

Welcome to the official THS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email taylorsville97@qwest.net

All bios are listed by first name (for the sake of the married girls).

Friday, August 24, 2007

K-M

Kami (Bishop) Tullis - The fall after high school graduation I attended Southern Utah University for two years. I then moved back to Salt Lake and studied Exercise and Sport Science at the University of Utah. I graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in May 2003. In the meantime, I met and married my husband, Ben Tullis. During school and also after graduating, I worked for the real estate law firm of Ward, Miller and Geyer as their Office Manager. I worked there for five years until I had my son, Ryan in November 2005. I am now at home with him and love spending my days with Ryan who is almost two. Ben and I have been married for just over five years and we now live in West Jordan, Utah.


Kelli (Brown) Jones - About a week after graduation my parents moved to West Jordan to a house right across the street from my future husband. I have been married for nine years and have four children (one has passed). I have received a certificate for medical billing and coding but have chosen to stay at home with my three children ages 7, 5, and 9 months. Email me at: floating_butterfly@msn.com






Lindsay (Sodja) Boudreau - After I graduated High School, I went to the U of U on a full-ride basketball scholarship. Attending the U was a great experience. Basketball was fun but very political and often times frustrating. I came to the conclusion that I went to the U to meet my husband, not just to play ball. I got married in 2000 to my wonderful husband Justyn. He was on the football team and we actually met in the weight room…funny story J. Anyway, being that we were both still in school and both still playing sports life was pretty crazy…but very fun! I graduated with a BS in Parks Recreation and Tourism in 2002 and Justyn with a BS in Mass Communication in 2003. In 2002, we decided we were tired of renting an apartment so we built a house and moved to Syracuse, UT which is where Justyn is from. I worked as a personal assistant at a life insurance firm for a couple years, then in the billing department at a Chiropractic office for another couple years. In January of 2006, we had our beautiful daughter Skylee who is now 19 months old and very busy. I’m now a full-time mom and I couldn’t be happier. Justyn started his own freight forwarding business and loves his job and the flexibility of being his own boss. Last summer, we moved to West Point where we currently live. We love to spend our free time snowboarding, 4-wheeling, camping, playing sports, biking, and traveling. I still love to play basketball and try to play a couple times a week, along with playing soccer a couple nights a week. We love to stay active and love spending time together as a family. Email me at: mrsboudreau@utahutes.com


Lindsi (Radcliffe) Cloward- After surviving high school I took a break from school for a few years to enjoy freedom & being young. During this time, I married my best friend Curtis Cloward who is a Tile Setter wherein we just celebrated our 8 year wedding Anniversary. We are expecting our first child (a boy) in January 2008. I worked for 8 years as an Administrative Assistant at Claims Management, Inc. wherein I assisted the President with appealing health insurance company claim denials and picking up her dry cleaning! I just graduated from SLCC's nursing program in May 2007. I am currently working as an RN in the Special Care Unit at Cottonwood Hospital which will be moving to the new Intermountain Medical Center this October. My husband and I are currently living in a condo we bought a few years ago in West Valley and hope to move into a new home in the near future. We enjoy spending time with each other, family, friends and our pit bull puppy, Angel.


Lisa (Cline) Dean - After high school, I moved to Cedar City to attend SUU where I received my BS in Business Management/HR. This is where I met Bryce.
We were married in 2000 and moved to his hometown of Tooele (never ever thought I would live there)! I worked for the State of Utah – Dept. of Workforce Services for five years. And then it happened, in January 2006…I had twins ~ Beau and Brooklyn!!! They gave us a scare by entering the world early and we spent some very long hours in the
NBICU. Now they are completely healthy, happy, and a handful! We
moved to Palm Desert, CA when they were just 3 months old. We absolutely love it here, it took some time to get used to the summer heat (especially the days with 127 for a high) but now that we are settled the only thing I miss about Utah is my family.
I am lucky enough to stay home with the little ones while Bryce works
as a Superintendent for a home development company. I post lots if
pictures of the kids and our adventures at:
http://deantwins.spaces.live.com/





Lisa OVIATT Winnett - I am currently living in Salt Lake City. I have been married for 8 years, I have 2 boys and a baby due in December. I stay home during the day and work at night while my husband is studying at the U. I am also studying Interior Design.






Melanie (Romney) Petersen - Since high school, I have graduated from the University of Utah in Nursing and served a mission in former East Germany. I married the best guy, Brad, and we have a one year old daughter, Tess. We enjoy traveling and outdoor activities when we can get away from work on our yard or house. We live in Riverton. I'm proud to be a stay-at-home mom and moonlight occasionally as an RN on Labor and Delivery at the University of Utah Hospital. Life couldn't be better!


Maren (Lundberg) Dalton - After graduation, I attended Ricks College and Brigham Young University and graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Home Economics Education. Shortly before graduating, I met and married a wonderful man, Kamron Dalton. I taught Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Ec.) for a year at a junior high in Bountiful before switching directions to work at my family’s business at which I did for 2 years before I had kids. I still oversee the business, but love being able to stay at home with my 3 ½ year-old daughter, Laurel and 18 month-old son, Luke. We currently live in West Jordan.

Mindy (Blair) Merrihew - My name in High School was Mindy Blair which has nowbeen changed to Mindy Merrihew. Since high school Iwent to college, got married, moved to St. George,became a business owner and had two beautifulchildren! I have been Married to my wonderful husbandJohn for 7 years! We met when I was two years old. Wewere neighbors and our sisters were best friends! Wehave a 4 year old little girl named Whitney and anewborn baby boy named Caysen. After attending Dixiecollege I fell in love with the area. We now own ahome in St. George Utah where we have lived for thepast 3 years. My husband and I are business owners ofa fence and gate company called "Gate Solutions". I ama stay at home mom and I manage the business financesfrom home.It is hard to believe that it has already been 10years! I hope everyone is finding joy and happiness intheir lives and may the next 10 years be even better!

Myra (Levesque) Larsen - I finished college & married Shane Larsen in 1999. We purchased a house in Murray were we are raising our two daughters, Alyssa who is 4 & Keira who is 11 months old. I ran the St. George Marathon (which nearly killed me) in 2005. My husband & I started our own business in 2003 doing video surveillance systems & armed security which allows me to be a stay-at-home mom.

No comments: