THS 1998

Welcome to the official THS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email taylorsville97@qwest.net

All bios are listed by first name (for the sake of the married girls).

Friday, August 24, 2007

Q-S

Randi LaMere - Haven't done much in the 10 years out of high school. I do have a beautiful 20 month old daughter. I live in Vancouver, Washington. After moving from SLC didn't keep in contact with anyone. There are a few people I would like to get in contact with not sure if that can be arranged.

Rebecca Lyday-Godoy - I moved to New York right after graduation and lived in and around the city w/ family and friends for almost a year and a half. After that year I went upstate to school. I emnrolled in Wells College, a small womens college. However after the first year I realized I could not live in such a secluded area. I moved back to Utah and met my husband, Mariano. We have been married for 7 years and we enjoy travelling. We spent three and half weeks in his native Argentina a few years back and we go to Mexico every year to get away. Next year we are planning to visit New Orleans and/or Lima, Peru. Also, this coming year we will be relocating to Phoenix so that Mariano can go to culinary school and fulfill his dream of being a chef. I will also be enrolling into school for fashion merchandising.


Reed Edwards
Shortly after graduation I served an LDS mission in Mexico City. Shortly after coming home I attended SLCC and later the University of Utah. In 2005 I graduated with a degree in Information Systems and Accounting. After graduation I worked at Chase bank for a year and I have worked at Goldman Sachs for about a year now. I love what I do and enjoy working for a good company.
In 2004, I started spending more time with a friend that had set me up on a blind date 4 years earlier with Allie Vettori. We all spent more and more time together and Allie and I eventually paired off and we were married in December of 2004. We enjoy travelling and have been fortunate to have seen some pretty cool sites. Allie served a mission in Hawaii so that's been a place we can go to where she can show me the sites and have a place to stay. Allie got her BSN at the U of U in 2005 and is currently working as a nurse at Cottonwood Hospital in the ER and at a plastic surgery clinic.
We are expecting a baby boy in October which will be our first. We know we're not prepared or will we ever be but we're really excited. Hopefully he'll be something like the kid in the picture I've attached.

Roxanne Cardwell
Current name is still Roxanne Cardwell, divorced and took my maiden name back. Last Ten years I have spent being a mother to my 11 year old Alex and my 5 year old Ekaja. As my best friend would say I am kind of a professional student, lol. I have two degrees so far, one in criminal justice and the other in applied health science and am currently enrolled at Weber State persuring my RN degree so the I may be commissioned in the Air Force. Currently I am working as a medical technician in Air Force.



Sean Patrick
What I've been up to: For the past 8 years I have been serving as the Minister of Youth at Holladay Baptist Church in Salt Lake City. This is my dream job and I am very happy to be doing what I love. I am also currently pursuing a bachelors degree in communications at the University of Utah. I have been married to my wife Rachael for 3 years and counting. We have two dogs and for now that is all the children we need.






Shannon (Himle) Carlson
What have I been up to for the last 10 years?
I married the love of my life almost 9 years ago. I graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor in Nursing and worked as a Registered Nurse for 3 years. I became a Licensed Realtor and have worked as a realtor for 6 years. We moved to Meridian , Idaho where we currently reside. In 2003, I embarked on one of the greatest adventures in my life when I became a mother! I now have 2 children who keep me extremely busy and continue to help me find the real joy in life; Kaitlyn (3 years old), and Porter (18 months).
I have toured Belgium, Scotland, England, France and Germany; snorkeled with giant turtles in Maui; explored Alaska twice, where I ran class 5 rapids, caught fish bigger than I am and watched glaciers calve into the ocean; toured the West Coast from Seattle to San Francisco; snowmobiled to Old Faithful in Yellowstone; sea-kayaked in the pacific ocean; hiked through incredible Slot Canyons in Southern Utah and through the towering trees of the Redwood Forest; zip lined in Jamaica, snorkeled in the Bahamas, scuba dived in Cozumel, and swam with the Sting Ray in Grand Cayman. Aside from vacationing, I enjoy tennis, canoeing, rollerblading, camping, photography and being with my family.


Stephen Phung - What I have been up to the last 10 Years. I attended SLCC for about 3 years and received two Associates degree's and finished my BFA in Graphic Designfrom Utah State in 2002. I currently work in Advertising as a GraphicDesigner for McCann Erikson in SLC. I also do photo manipulation work alongwith graphic design for them.I started my own photography agency on the side and have been photographingwedding events, engagements, bridals, and models. Some of my work can beseen here.LINK:http://phungphotography.com/I was baptized into the LDS church in 1999 and got married on June 18th of2005 to a wonderful women, named Sheree Duffey. My wife and I were sealed inthe LDS Temple on December 24th, 2006. We currently live in South Jordan andreally enjoy and love the area. We recently found out a few months ago thatshe was pregnant, and are having a baby boy, named Kyson Avery Phung, due inmid November 2007. That's my life in a nutshell!

1 comment:

duston todd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.